After becoming a member what happens next?
- You will receive an introductory Welcome Pack which will include a welcome letter, your Health Redeem Cover Identity card and a policy Handbook which has all the information on your health plan that you will require for the year.
Can I contact the office at any time?
- Yes, you can Call Care Centre at any time it is accessible 24 hours. 07058964321
Does my membership renew automatically?
- No. Renewal follows the same process as enrolment. You will be required to pay upfront via Bank Transfer or PayPal. Cash payment is not accepted in any of our centers
In the event of an emergency what happens?
- In an event of an emergency, you may access care from the closest hospital to you, but we advise you get in touch with us while at the hospital within 2 hours of arrival at the hospital for us to coordinate your care properly.
How do you check if I have been treated well?
- We have entered into formal agreements with every hospital on our network which clearly spells out acceptable standards of treatment. These are monitored by our care coordinators and case managers who ensure that these standards are followed.
How do I add a dependent or nominate a different hospital?
- You will need to complete a change in hospital form. You will have to contact our head office in the UK via WhatsApp or email your request to 00447480889884